The Walnut Hollow Creative Versa Tool allows the artist to design on any surface by adjusting the temperature. Temperature control has a range of 0-950 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Therefore, allowing the artist to find the perfect temperature for their surface and preferred technique. This Tool is perfect for wood burning techniques such as drawing lines and shading with detail. You can change the angle of the tool to achieve various techniques.
At first glance, the Walnut Hollow Burning tool looks exactly like a soldering iron, that has many different tips. But when one has a closer look at the tool you can clearly see that it is a wood-burning tool.
Who is it for
This tool is ideal for artists who love wood burning and wood calligraphy. This tool is perfect for lines, curves, and shading. It is ideal for tapered work, calligraphy, and soldering as well. You can also make stencils, hot knife cutting, leather crafting, stamping, and fabric embossing perfect for any craftsmen.
- The designer can choose the appropriate temperature for their craft.
- The tool is best suited for knife cutting and wood-burning
- You can use the Creative Versa Tool for a variety of different crafts
- It has an easy to use stand allowing the user to place the tool properly so that you do not mark or scorch your work area.
- Creative Versa Tool comes with 11 interchangeable points
- Creative Versa Tool is not appropriate for cutting vinyl
- The Temperature control dial is about 10 inches down the cable and weighs more than the iron itself making it pull the tool down if not balanced correctly on the stand.
Blades & Tips
Walnut Hollow has different blades for different projects. You have a blade for hot knife cutting, wood burning, paper crafting, and many more. The blades are a clean gold shade and look eye-catching.
The handle has a heat shield and comfortable grip for long time use, this allows your hand muscles the mobility and helps prevent them from cramping.
The tool’s usage has a lifespan of up to 14 years, however, the blades are easy to bend, I recommend when removing the blade you should be delicate with the pliers to ensure that you do not bend the blade.
The Walnut Hollow Tool comes with 11 different accessories. You have the Universal Point, Flow Point and Mini Flow Point, Shading Point, Tapered Point, Calligraphy Point, Hot Knife Point, Soldering Point, and Lead-Free Solder, Stamping Points, and Cone Point. You are able to source more tips and points if you need to replace one after use. My personal opinion would be that an interchangeable handle should be added to the accessories as over time the rubber becomes brittle and splits at the seam.
This tool is an excellent purchase for the intermediate and advanced designers because it comes with eleven interchangeable points. It saves on having to purchase individual points without the knowledge when first starting out.
- What is the most common cut made using the table saw? - November 15, 2021
- What are Table Saws Used for? - November 15, 2021
- What Can You not do on a Table Saw - November 14, 2021