With the Walnut Creative Wood Burner Kit, you can create wedding decor, gifts and personalized wood pieces giving you that authentic style. It comes with Live-Edge basswood which can be drilled to create ornaments.
The pieces though are best suited for coasters and to give it a fine finish one only needs to use a little bit of varnish. The tool is reusable and includes a comfortable grip with a flow point. The tip screws in and are easy to use for letter designs and patterns. It heats up to 950 Farhan height and is best suited for teens 14 years and up.
The tool is small and looks very much like a soldering iron, it has a white handle and a black cable with a 2 pin plug.
Who is this for
Because the tool is easy to use, someone as young as fourteen can easily hold and control it with very little discomfort as well as adults. This tool is ideal for the youth to get in touch with their creative side. Beginners and even the more advanced designers use this tool.
- This tool can be used on any unfinished wood surface. Perfect for those little scraps of wood lying around
- It is compatible with all Walnut Hollow Points and Tips allowing for more detail
- Includes easy to follow instructions
- It has easy to use a stand
- Perfect for the younger age group.
- No temperature control so it heats right up to 950 degrees Farhan height
- Only comes with one point
BLADES & Tips
Walnut Hollow Creative Woodburner Kit comes with only one point, however, you are able to purchase a variety of different blades. A few blades that you can order are; cone point, flow point, alphabet points, and many more.
The handle is heat resistant and easy to grip with a comfortable hold allowing for relaxed fingers. The user does not need to have a tight hold to use.
The blades are easy to bend, I recommend when removing the blade you should be delicate with the pliers to ensure that you do not bend the blade. All Walnut Hollow Wood Burners have a life span of up to 14 years.
The Tool comes with 1 blade and an easy to use stand. You are able to source more tips and points such as; the alphabet, mini flow point, cone point, and number points as well as graphite paper. My personal opinion would be that it should have a voltage regulator to accommodate different countries such as the United Kingdom.
I would recommend this product to parents whose young teens are eager to start wood burning crafts. Reason being that a 14-year-old is able to hold the tool comfortably and it has a heat shield preventing them from getting burnt. This is also a great tool for the ultimate beginner because it comes with one point allowing you to practice and not having to pay a higher price if you discover the hobby is not for you.
- Makita 2704 vs Dewalt 7491 | How To Choose Between The Two - May 7, 2021
- Metabo C10RJ vs Dewalt dwe7491rs - May 7, 2021
- Grinder vs Sander | What’s The Deal With These Tools? - May 5, 2021